Unlike the previous challenge posts, I shall do things the other way around, and start with the scans I want you both to use.
And now, on to the more complicated part...
THE GENERAL RULES
1. With all the images provided for you under the cut, EACH of you should make FOUR icons featuring ALL of the pictures we provided. There should be a different picture per icon. Also, AT LEAST two of the icons should feature ALL the Pevensies. In other words, you cannot just crop the pictures the way you want. You can do that with two icons, but the other two icons should feature ALL the siblings in the particular images.
2. You may only participate if you made it through the eight previous challenges.
3. Standard LJ icon requirements apply, meaning nothing larger than 100x100 pixels or 40 KB. You cannot share your icon with anyone, not until this challenge is over.
4. The icons must be new and fresh. This means that you cannot submit icons you've made before even if it features the picture/s provided for you. Make new ones.
5. You have until March 15, 10 PM EST to submit your icons, to give you one week to make two icons. If you have no idea of how that translates to your local time, you can make use of this time zone converter. Failure to submit within the appointed time will disqualify you from the competition.
6. All icons can be submitted by making a comment on this post. Please include the actual image and the URL to the images. All comments are screened. If you have a question, don't hesitate to ask -- just make it in a comment separate to the one with your entry.
And now...the even more complicated part...
THE SPECIFIC RULES
For SCANNED IMAGE # 1:
The icon must include a part of the lyrics of "Open Up Your Eyes" by Jeremy Camp. You can find that HERE.
For SCANNED IMAGE #2:
The icon must include a part of the lyrics of "Can't Take It In" by Imogen Heap. You can find that HERE.
For SCANNED IMAGE #3:
The icon must include a part of the lyrics of "Remembering You" by Steven Curtis Chapman. You can find that HERE.
For SCANNED IMAGE #4:
The icon must include a part of the lyrics of "Waiting for the World to Fall" by Jars of Clay. You can find that HERE.